Proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. The Account Manager will act as a point of contact for their clients. Will build long-lasting relationships with their clients, always striving to find the products which best fit the business needs.
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written.
- Proven experience as an Account Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Manager, or a relevant role.
- BA degree in Business Administration, Communications, Economics, or related field.
- Exceptionally effective communication and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented, proactive work ethic, strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Building strong relationships with customers to maintain old business and acquire new business.
- Acting as a representative to the customers to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Building programs around their needs and coordinating execution with internal teams.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all clients’ requests.
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires.
- Being a problem-solver to help resolve client’s complaints or needs.
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Tracking key account metrics and providing progress reports to upper management.
- Exposure in a dynamic and high-performing work environment and a structured work process.
- Experience in the tasks relevant to the department.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship.
- An opportunity to work with a set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to sales and customer support.
UCX is a Chicago-based company with a subsidiary in Kosovo, that focuses on helping businesses thrive through technology.
We have developed a pioneering platform that leverages the latest trends in modern cloud architecture and deployment so businesses can easily develop new ideas, reinvent their online presence, and broaden their business network
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 8, 2021, end of the day.