- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A team player but can work independently as well
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Communicate and coordinate with team members to produce functional designs that reflect business objectives and brand identity.
- Review final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Exposure in a dynamic and high-performing work environment and a structured work process.
- Gain experience in the tasks relevant to the department.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship.
- An opportunity to work with a set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to sales and customer support.
UCX is an American company with a subsidiary office in Kosovo. UCX automates the selling process of highly configurable products for sellers and provides a tailored buying experience for buyers. Sellers list their solutions online, increase revenue, and maximize the reach to potential customers, while buyers compare their options seamlessly and transparently to find the best match for their business needs and budget.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 23, 2020, end of the day.