Sales Associates are responsible for our selling products or services while providing excellent customer service. They need to demonstrate a strong knowledge of our products and features and work with customers to find the best fit. Sales Associates are responsible for answering customers’ questions, resolving complaints, and ensuring a great customer experience.
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written.
- Proven experience in a sales position.
- BA degree in Business Administration, Communications, Economics, or related field is preferred.
- Exceptionally effective communication and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented, proactive work ethic, strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Provide exceptional customer service to make our customers’ experiences easy, insightful, and trusted.
- Manage relationships with our customers and provide assistance for their products via telephone or written correspondence.
- Ensure that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Become proficient in understanding the UCX portfolio and be able to articulate the value proposition to our customers.
- Identify promising prospects through cold-calling, customer referrals, and other means.
- Collaborate with clients to develop the right solution to fit their needs and business objectives.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts, activities with contacts, number of onboarded partners, and number of sales made.
- Show a learning attitude toward technology products.
- Exposure in a dynamic and high-performing work environment and a structured work process.
- Experience in the tasks relevant to the department.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship.
- An opportunity to work with a set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to sales and customer support.
UCX is a Chicago-based company with a subsidiary in Kosovo, that focuses on helping businesses thrive through technology.
We have developed a pioneering platform that leverages the latest trends in modern cloud architecture and deployment so businesses can easily develop new ideas, reinvent their online presence, and broaden their business network
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com by February 8, 2021, end of the day.