Helps internal users and customers resolve technical issues associated with our software applications. Usually communicates with users via email, phone calls, or web chat to provide step-by-step solutions effective in resolving problems.
- Actively listen to customers to understand their issues or concerns.
- Communicate with clients to gather information useful in providing recommendations and solutions to a problem.
- Follow up on customers to ensure their issues are completely resolved.
- Document and track customer issues.
- Troubleshoot problems in all possible ways and quickly come up with a solution. If there are issues that are highly technical, make sure that such issues are communicated and reported to the QA Team.
- Maintain current customer records by updating information, work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Create high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Proficient English language skills.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical certifications or degree is preferred.
- 6 months+ customer service or related experience.
- Strong customer service soft skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Exposure in a dynamic and high-performing work environment and a structured work process.
- Experience in the tasks relevant to the department.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship.
- An opportunity to work with a set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to sales and customer support.
UCX is a Chicago-based company with a subsidiary in Kosovo, that focuses on helping businesses thrive through technology.
We have developed a pioneering platform that leverages the latest trends in modern cloud architecture and deployment so businesses can easily develop new ideas, reinvent their online presence, and broaden their business network
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 20, 2021, end of the day.