- Plan, develop, organize, write, and edit documents, technical specifications, and concept of operations procedures.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Create high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Work with developers to produce quality documentation and training materials.
- Standardize language-style and content across platforms and media.
- Collect user feedback to update and improve the content.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant topical area and/or English, Communications, or a technical discipline.
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written (including technical writing).
- Works effectively independently or as part of a team.
- Experience as a writer, preferably on technical proposals.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and write about complex and technical topics.
- Strong attention to detail, including grammar, punctuation, and syntax.
- Exposure in a dynamic and high-performing work environment and a structured work process.
- Gain experience in the tasks relevant to the department.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship.
- An opportunity to work with a set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to sales and customer support.
UCX is a Chicago-based company with a subsidiary in Kosovo, that focuses on helping businesses thrive through technology.
We have developed a pioneering platform that leverages the latest trends in modern cloud architecture and deployment so businesses can easily develop new ideas, reinvent their online presence, and broaden their business network
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com by December 13, 2020, end of the day.