Join Our Team
Become part of our fast-growing team.
Automation Test Engineer
A Quality Assurance (QA) Tester develops and executes test plans to test new and existing software, applies different testing types, and improves the usability of software programs. A QA Tester works with the development team to produce top-quality software.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent work experience
- Certification related to Software Quality Assurance
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Manual Testing, Cross-Browser testing, Cross-Device testing & Responsive/UI testing
- Knowledge of Java Programming Language
- Knowledge of Selenium or Appium (or any other automation tool) & TestNG frameworks
- Knowledge of API Testing (tools: Swagger or Postman)
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Knowledge of Git commands
- Knowledge of Maven
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Basic knowledge of DevOps culture
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Creative, flexible, and willing to continuously change, evolve, and learn new software testing technologies and trends
- Good at time management
UCX is a Chicago-based company with a subsidiary in Kosovo, that focuses on helping businesses thrive through technology.
We have developed a Channel Management Platform for eCommerce businesses that helps brands, affiliates, and influencers worldwide expand their eCommerce reach through a unified channel management experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com.